sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2015

Sh**!

Lost a memory for having a confused brain. And there were signs.

Waitomo Caves, maybe next time.

Sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help understand: I made everything right. Scheduled and payed two reservations for Sunday 1, Feb. One for the Waitomo Caves Combo (Glowworm Caves + Ruakuri Cave) the second, an NakedBus reservation for picking up, transport to Waitomo and go back to Auckland at night. All was right, even made my bag and went slept early.

The mistake: Time to depart: 7:15
                      Time arrived (at the point): 7:45

I didn't check twice, was certain about the time, certain that I was perfect, and, in consequence, I lost a memory, as I said, for having a confused brain. Lesson learned. Money lost. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip continues!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário