domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2015

Auckland: 175 Years!

I think that I should talk more about Auckland, the city that I am residing in. For instance, yesterday (25/01) Auckland has completed 175 years old! Although seems much, for a city she is actually quite young.

Almost 31% of the New Zealand population lives here in Auckland. The quality of life here is always between the top cities of the world. Besides being beautiful, Auckland is an important economical central to New Zealand and can be expensive in some aspects.

Well.. yesterday, as I said, was the anniversary of Auckland. I left my apartment at night to go to the Pier and watch the fireworks and attractions of the city event that took the whole weekend. A nice day where I and Inacio, Artur and Anna also said goodbye to one friend of ours, Bia.










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário