quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2014

Take a Break!



Today was one of those days where you simply can`t stay at home, With the sun rise at it fullest, your body, mind and heart say that you must go out! So, after the school, I went!

My first stop was a small area with grass and trees where after something at first seemed bizarre turned in something very nice. In one of the gates of this garden was a group of Koreans - I guess - with flowers and animals masks, one of them was carrying a guitar. And in the extreme opposite of the garden was a group of girls sitting together. For my surprised when I stayed to see the scene, those boys went to the girls and start to sing a song - Hero/Enrique Iglesias - and bring flowers to the them. Something kind of romantic and also, very beautiful to see in what could have been a rush day for other.

Speaking of beauty, that was a good day to that word, or a good word to describe this day!

After I crossed the garden, I went to the Albert Park that is located in front of the university. A lot of students were there, just relaxing, a habit that is not common between my circles in Brazil. So I took their example and chose a small tree to lay down underneath - a gorgeous tree - where I spent almost 2 hours enjoying the environment, Auckland, the people and also reading the book that I brought with me in this travel - O Alquimista/Paulo Coelho.











Then, it was almost about time to sunset. So I went back into the apartment and picked up my Camera (Canon SX700HS) that I bought on Saturday - that is right, better photos now for the blog! - and  made my way to Skytower.With an outstanding view of Auckland and of course, the sunset, I took some photos and made a video of this amazing event. Test a few resources/components of my Camera and the result was magical! - you can check the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjtrdYfeZ0g

   
Those red marks are result of the reflect of the sun in the glass window.








It was a very nice day, one of the bests until now, learn too much in a couple of hours, all that because of a break!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip continues!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário