domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

Stand Up in Mission Bay!



Sunday, day there is synonym of relaxing and enjoy. I passed the morning doing nothing besides playing guitar learning a new music. Talked with some friends from Brazil, have lunch, normal as it was meant to be.

Then, after 13h I started to study for a test there I'm going to take on Monday - tomorrow - and I studied and rested until 16 o'clock. On Saturday the weather was terrible, it rained all day so I couldn't did anything. But today the sun appeared - thank God. - other way was just going to be tediously.

So, after 16h I took a bus and went to Mission Bay, at first, my intention was to visit a friend, but that didn't occur. Instead, on the way, I took a time to test my camera again in some photos, but those ones I can show later. Then, I went to a Starbucks to eat and received a message from a friend - Armando - saying he was there too! So we met, walk around a little and I have the idea for make Stand Up, we rent the boards and since it was my first time they give me some instructions. By the way the people from who I rented the boards was very nice and friendly especially after I said that I was from Brazil.

Once on the board, was just matter of get into the water and try, I`m happy to say that I didn't fell once!








Great day, great experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip continues!

See ya!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário