domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

Stand Up in Mission Bay!

Sunday, a day that is synonym of relaxation and enjoyment. I passed the morning doing nothing besides playing guitar learning a new music. Talked with some friends from Brazil, had lunch, normal as it was meant to be.

Then, after 13h I started to study for a test that I'm going to take on Monday - tomorrow - and I studied and rested until 16 o'clock. On Saturday the weather was terrible, it rained all day so I couldn't do anything. But today the sun appeared - thank God. - on other way, it was just going to be tediously.

So, after 16h I took a bus and went to Mission Bay. At first, my intention was to visit a friend, but that didn't occur. Instead, on the way, I took my time to test the new camera again with some photos, but those ones I can show later. Then, I went to a Starbucks to eat and received a message from another friend - Armando - saying he was there too! So we met, walked around a little and I had the idea to do the Stand-Up. We rented the boards and since it was my first time they gave me some instructions. By the way, the people from who I rented the boards were very nice and friendly especially after I said that I was from Brazil.

Once on the board, it was just a matter of getting into the water and try it out. I`m happy to say that I didn't fall once!








Great day, great experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip continues!

See ya!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário