sábado, 4 de outubro de 2014

Moving Day!


So today was our moving day. As I have said, I came to New Zealand followed by three peoples that now are my friends here, Inacio, Tatiana (Tati) and Artur. Also, a few days later Thiago has come and became a friend as well.
We all were at the YMCA Hostel, but in different apartments, and we found a new one, more cheaper where we moved today! 


The Hostel that I have been stayed




My window was the one above the black arrow

On our way to the new place, no lying, rained hard, not only once, but five times! Every time that we decided to go out, to move our bags, to have lunch, to enter in the new building, to go out to buy stuff for the apartment and to go back, each one of this moments it was sunny and then raining.

AND WHEN WE GOT...

Just by upfront there was a lot of contracts to sign and the worst part that I have to give NZD $ 800 to the secure which I will only see the day that I check-out. Plus, have to pay two weeks of rent. Bye bye money.

The apartment wasn`t clean every rooms but that was warned, because we should be here on Monday and we came on Saturday. There will be a person weekly who will clean for us. Everything installed, time to make some deals between friends, actually we decided earlier by luck - removing card from the deck - and me and Artur, we had to split the room for the first month...

Now is 2 am just came back from a Birthday Party, very good one by the way, full with Brazilians and others from different countries. The Birthday girl was Gaucha, and had more there. I drank 'Chimarrao' for the second time that day! Since I`m also Gaucho, was a relive see that maybe I can keep the tradition here!


In the YMCA Hostel, got this one with a guy from Argentina
 called Emilio
 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip continues!

See ya!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário