domingo, 7 de setembro de 2014

Like a tourist

Hi there! If you are reading this post don't forget to see also the others so you can follow my trip since the beginning!

---------------------------------- Skytower and Mission Bay (also, first bus ride) ------------------------------

Today was my second day here in Auckland, I woke up at 7 o`clock to eat my breakfast and as scheduled earlier get into Skytower to have a nice view of the city. Close to 320 meters high and a panoramic view of 360º, Skytower was not a disappointment. Took some nice pictures and also we (me and my friend Inacio from Belo Horizonte) get lucky to see a "basejumper" - there are people who jumps from this place! - some of the attractions of the Skytower. You are not an human if you don't feel a little scare of height there. Down on the 1th floor you have a gift shop where you can buy lots of stuff, and I didn't miss the opportunity to buy a t-shirt of New Zealand. Outside the building you have Skycity, a place with the nicest hotels in the city and also a Cassino.









Later, we've got back into the hostel just to rest some and then go to lunch. A sushi bar close to our street were I had a nice Chicken and rice.

Came back again to the hotel, rest a little, and follow by some of the Brasileiros that we have meet last night, all together, took a bus to go to a nice beach close to the city.

- A little break to talk about the bus. Like in other places you can buy a card and also get discount if you were a student, but here you pay different prices depending of your destination. In the bus, since we were a gang we called to much attention, actually a girl named Stephanie after hearing us talking in Portuguese came to say Hi and tell some nice information about the place she lives, that was close to the beach. -

So, we spent together some time there, to know each other, played football, take a lot of pictures, which I believe most I will never see - I don't know - but there are some few that I've took and gonna show here. When it get too cold (and it didn't take long here) we came back.


Now, probably I will rest more and then go out to see what else this city reserves for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our trip continues!

See ya!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário